Holiday Pet Safety with Dr. Mark Russak
Conversation with Dr. Mark Russak, member of the Board of Directors of the North American Veterinary Community and Past President of the American Animal Hospital Association has tips of keeping your pets safe at Christmas
Tinsel and ribbon, forget about it…..I agree with Dr. Russak – why even have that in the house because for cats it’s just too much of a temptation.
Candles can be a fire hazard should a puppy or kitty knock one over. We like candles that you plug in. Too many extension cords can be a fire hazard, what’s more puppies and kitties can chew on those.
Dr. Russak offers information on what to do with the tree to prevent cats from knocking it over.