Tips on Keeping Pets Safe in Hot Weather
It’s getting hot outside. Here are tips for keeping pets safe in hot weather.
Check out this video, which covers these five summer tips:
- Stay active, but be smart about it. Also, a tip to determine if the pavement is too hot for your dog to walk on.
- A backyard is no babysitter, especially if it’s really hot.
- Keep pets safe in hot weather by maintaining hydration.
- Never keep your pet alone in a hot car.
- Pay attention to what your pet is saying; watch for specific signs of heat stroke.